Our orientation runs are intended to be slow, social runs that give you a chance to get to know the terrain and route a little better to help prepare you for race day. We will have several groups at varying paces with run leaders and sweepers. We will also offer various distances:
- Full 15k course – https://devilsladderultra.com/15k/
- Shortened version omitting Nikkei Mountain (approx 13k / 246M total)
- Full 30k course – https://devilsladderultra.com/30k/
- Shortened version omitting Potluck Summit (approx 24k / 650M total)
- Shortened version – Devil’s Ladder 15k course which is all part of the 30k course (approx 15k / 302M total)
- Shortened version of the Queso Loop (approx 12k / 543M total).
- There will be no other options for this orientation.
We recommend that you utilize the orientation runs as a test drive for your gear. As such, carry everything you would use on race day while also considering that there are no aid stations for the orientation runs.
Check your race distance at https://devilsladderultra.com/ for gear recommendations and requirements.
Registration is FREE but REQUIRED.
We ask that you consider making a donation to United Riders of Cumberland as a contribution to trail maintenance or join as a member for only $30/year. You can join here: https://unitedridersofcumberland.com/product/membership-subscription/
Please register here:
15k – https://raceroster.com/events/2023/76179/devils-ladder-15k-orientation-run-2023
30k – https://raceroster.com/events/2023/76536/2023-devils-ladder-30k-orientation-run
50k – https://raceroster.com/events/2023/77665/2023-devils-ladder-50k-orientation-run
Before emailing us, please visit our Facebook Community for more information:
Perseverance Adventure Club – https://www.facebook.com/groups/600973094247224
15k FB Event – https://www.facebook.com/events/808268063963941
30k FB Event – https://www.facebook.com/events/808268063963941
50k FB Event – https://www.facebook.com/events/744418857082776/